Few Weeks to Go!3 comments already!
Me and my wife are so excited to see our first born baby boy “Ryan Zachary”, eager to say as to how bad we want to give our little guy a hug and a kiss, hoping and praying for my wife’s safe delivery, hope to provide him much as his Parents. Few Weeks to go then! )
We hope to learn from parent friends, also from our own parent’s. Yvette’s mum and Dad are always available to support us when we need them, same goes with my family.
We are so eager to see our little Angel soon.. my first born child who i’m going to take care of for the rest of my life.
I’ll strive to become a great dad for my little kid, and his siblings that’ll soon to come.. hihih…
Will be posting pictures or videos of our baby boy “Ryan Zachary” here soon…:))
May God bless us and Wish us Good Luck…
Peace out Everyone!
- Returning to Study After Having a Baby: Four Areas of Study for New Moms to Consider
- Zachary Turns 1 – Happy Birthday!
- Thank God for All Things!
- To My Gorgeous Wife Yvette – Happy Birthday!
- Happy 6 Months Old Baby Zachy…
- Happy Wedding Monthsary Hon! <3
- Thank You Everyone who Celebrated with Us on Our Special Day! ^_^
- Our Dear Baby Ryan Zachary’s Christening…
- My Greatest Achievement is My Child…
- Wife on Labor… Here we Go….